Call for Applications: AMSA National Leadership Development Seminar 2019 (NLDS19) Convenor
The AMSA National Leadership Development Seminar (NLDS) is held annually in Canberra. The position of NLDS Convenor is open to any medical student from around Australia and provides an exciting opportunity to develop and shape this 4-day event in May 2019.
We are now seeking applications for the position of the 2019 NLDS Convenor to lead a team of medical student volunteers. Following the selection of a Convenor and Treasurer, applications will be opened to establish a team to organize the event.
The deadline for applications is 5pm 1 March 2018. The application procedure shall consist of:
1. Written application;
2. Interview by the Nominations Committee;
Your written application should address the following points:
1. Why you have a passion to be the AMSA NLDS19 Convenor (maximum 1 page);
2. Your vision for AMSA NLDS19 (maximum 3 pages);
3. A Curriculum Vitae outlining the experience that will help you be an effective team leader and event Convenor (maximum 2 pages)
4. A letter of support from your Faculty of Medicine.
Please note that if successful, there will be an added requirement of the successful Convenor, to nominate a proposed Treasurer for ratification by the Nominations Committee.
Please send your application and direct any further questions to the General Manager, Roger Buckley at email@example.com by 5pm 1 March 2018.
If you have any questions or wish to see previous bid documents or get in touch with previous convenors then please contact our National Events Coordinator, Vrushank Bakshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application to convene NLDS19!