AMSA Policy Call out for Council 1 2018
Do you wanna get involved in AMSA? Are you interested in topics like campus health, non-communicable diseases or mandatory reporting? Want to join a team of like-minded people and develop new skills?
Well, luckily for you...AMSA POLICY AUTHOR CALLOUTS ARE NOW OPEN, and will be until January 13th!
Absolutely NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, only enthusiasm and interest. All you need to do to apply is fill out a form.
The following policies are up for writing/review for AMSA Council 1 (March 23-25):
- Medical student registration & mandatory reporting
- Campus health
- National Barrier Examination
- Student Income Support
- Universal Health Coverage
- Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Food and Nutrition
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please contact Celest (Policy Officer) at email@example.com
Published: 06 Jan 2018